Starting with over 150 stocks that have increased their dividend for 20+ years, I am left with only 15 to take a deeper look at (my May 2016 Stock Screen):
|Community Trust Banc.||CTBI|
|Eagle Financial Services||EFSI|
|First Financial Corp.||THFF|
|Sonoco Products Co.||SON|
|T. Rowe Price Group||TROW|
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc.||WMT|
|Northeast Indiana Bancorp||NIDB|
|Arrow Financial Corp.||AROW|
|Chesapeake Financial Shares||CPKF|
Dividend Stocks I can Quickly Eliminate
Interestingly, this month I ended up with a few thinly traded stocks, and where I don’t shy away from smaller companies these are just too small for even me:
- EFSI – Market Cap under $100,000,000 with an average of 476 shares traded per day.
- NIDB – Market Cap under $100,000,000 with an average of 166 shares traded per day.
- CPKF – Market Cap under $100,000,000 with an average of 558 shares traded per day.
May 2016 Lot Purchase – TROW
I am purchasing T. Rowe Price as my May 2016 Purchase.
- P/E – 16.3 vs 19.2 Industry Average
- Operating marign – 44 vs 29.8
- P/B – 3.9 vs 1.7 Industry Average
- Yield – 2.79%
- Payout Ratio 45.20%
I like purchasing stocks that are off of their 52 week high. Today T-Rowe is priced at $74.19 with a 52 week low of $63.57 and a 52 week high of $82.50.